Monday 16 November 2009

I've bloody lost a load of stuff again!


IMAG0163.jpg
Originally uploaded by mariecandme

I accepted defeat with Dorian Grey, after I had seen the film - I kind of lost interest reading what I already knew about. So it got shelved. I decided to select a new book from the recommendations in the November issue, Her Fearful Symmetry.

I managed 3 days of reading, then not only left the book, but the November issue of Marie Claire in a hotel room in Bristol. I'm back at the same hotel today, and they are denying that I left it.... yeah right! I bet if I look in all the cupboards, I'll find a member of the hotel staff with their nose in the book!

So November may well be a bit of a disaster. I've tried to order a back copy of the magazine from the internet - but this was nearly 2 weeks ago and nothing has turned up arrrggg!. I shall do my best to do as much as I can without the magazine, but it may mean my own interpretation of a birds nest with a ponytail hair do. Hmm can't wait.