Sunday 11 October 2009

Smokey Eyes and Pink Tights.



I managed to lose my original pair of pink tights that I bought for the September list…. In my house. I’m not sure how I’ve managed to lose some blindingly bright hosiery, but they are nowhere to be found. They are probably hiding with my bow ring and one anchor earring. I’m not sure how I manage to lose so much stuff in a relatively small house!


I managed to find an equally bright pair in Gap last week, so thought I would wear them in the safest place possible. A very dark and dingy club. Only, my plan for the tights to be dulled in the dinge and dark of the basement club - went wrong the minute I was surrounded by friends and music. This is largely because I got a little bit giddy - realising that bright pink tights are kind of fun. I then proceeded to point and wiggle them in front of all that I knew there.. squealing – “look at my pink tights!” I can’t even blame alcohol this time because I was driving. I’ll definitely be wearing them again though, a bit of bubblegum glamour might just be what I need to brighten up the darkening winter northern skies.

I also recreated the glossy, smokey eyes from the October makeup tips. I’m not sure you can tell from the picture, but I really like the smokey, grungy make up. It makes me feel a bit mucky…. in a good way ;-)